NOTICE: In order to ensure site security and prevent unauthorized users from accessing the
system, passwords have been reset for all SEMS users. You should have received an email with a temporary password.
If you need help accessing your account, contact SEMS support at
(718) 935-2984, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please type in your User Id
Click here to go to the SEMS Login
page for Parents.
- If you are a public school user, you may request an
account for an additional user in your school/office
by calling 718-935-2986.
- Staff at Private/Parochial schools may receive
SEMS user accounts to review high school
applications once the following information is faxed on
school letterhead to 212 374-5568 (Note: A maximum
of two user accounts can be created for a school):
- Your private/parochial DBN code (if known)
- Principal's name, email address, and contact info
- Prospective user's name, email address, and contact
- Prospective user's title/role at the school
- Principal's Signature
- Neither the SEMS Help Desk nor the
Office of Student Enrollment can assist you with
fixing problems with your IT infrastructure, including
network/internet access, printers or software (other
than SEMS), or explaining how the infrastructure operates.
You must resolve these issues problems through your
technical support protocols. For example, if you
cannot load the SEMS login page in the web browser running on
your PC, you should contact your computer support
staff to resolve the problem.