Contacting us for SEMS Help:
The SEMS Help Desk is available from Monday -
Friday by phone.
Phone: 718-935-2986 (8am - 6pm, M-F)
>> PLEASE NOTE
- If you are a public school user, you may request an account for
an additional user in your school/office by calling 718-935-2986.
- Staff at NYC Early Education Centers (NYCEECs) that are
using SEMS for verification of pre-K applicant priorities should
call 718-935-2986 for password resets between 8am and 6pm, Monday-Friday.
To request access for an additional user at your center/organization,
please email EarlyChildhood@schools.nyc.gov.
- Staff at Private/Parochial schools may receive SEMS user
accounts to review high school applications once the following
information is faxed on school letterhead to 212-374-5568
(Note: A maximum of two user accounts can be created for a school):
- Your private/parochial DBN code (if known)
- Principal's name, email address, and contact info
- Prospective user's name, email address, and contact info
- Prospective user's title/role at the school
- Principal's Signature
- Neither the SEMS Help Desk nor the Office of Student
Enrollment can assist you with fixing problems with your IT
infrastructure, including network/internet access, printers or
software (other than SEMS), or explaining how the infrastructure
operates. You must resolve these issues problems through your
technical support protocols. For example, if you cannot load the
SEMS login page in the web browser running on your PC, you should
contact your computer support staff to resolve the problem.
Public School Users: For all other inquiries,
including how to receive SEMS training, contact your local Family
Private School Users: For all other inquiries
regarding the High School Admissions process, including how to
receive SEMS training, contact the Office of Student Enrollment at